Source: Pardes Educators Program
The Pardes Educators Program (PEP), a vibrant and innovative two-year teacher training program that combines intensive text study at the Pardes Institute of Jewish Studies with an interactive and pluralistic Master of Jewish Education from Hebrew College, is currently accepting applications for Fall 2011. PEP prepares skilled and devoted Judaic studies teachers who are ready to empower North American Jewish day school students towards excellence, growth, and opportunity.
What makes PEP different from other Master of Jewish Education programs?
- Studying Jewish text in Pardes’ world-renowned Beit Midrash
- Living in Jerusalem for two years
- A generous stipend and highly subsidized tuition
- One-on-one mentoring with individualized teaching coaches
- Cutting-edge and customized Hebrew language Ulpan in small groups
- Career coaching and assistance in job placement
- Ongoing professional development and support after graduation
- Elementary School Education Track
- Experiential Education focus
- Israel Education seminar
- Accelerated one-year option available for those with strong Jewish text and Hebrew language ability