Source: NewCAJE Young Professionals
For the third year, NewCAJE is offering a program track specifically for young professionals (YPs) in Jewish education, arts, and religious and lay leadership. Those who join the NewCAJE YP community will have access to a growing network of colleagues across the US and Canada with which to share ideas, commiserate, strategize, and celebrate. The Third Annual NewCAJE Conference, will take place on August 5-8, 2012 at the campus of Montclair State University, located in New Jersey, and an easy train ride from New York City.
YP members will be able to participate fully in the peer-led NewCAJE conference, benefitting from the collective knowledge of hundreds of seasoned Jewish professionals. In addition they will have the opportunity to:
- NETWORK with peers, organizations, and leaders in the field of Jewish education;
- ENJOY specific events for YPs, like bar night and professional strategy sessions, as well as conference-wide musical and arts performances;
- PRESENT your own session to show off your innovative educational approach to teachers in every Jewish education setting;
- PUBLISH your thoughts and ideas about Jewish education in the NewCAJE journal The Jewish Educator.
- COLLABORATE with peers as part of the exclusive YP post conference session.
See YP participation guidelines young-professionals for how to join this exciting day and a half conference extension.