MyJewishLearning.com is a trans-denominational website of Jewish information and education geared toward learners of all ages and educational backgrounds. As a central Internet site for learning about Judaism, it is designed to be:
• Content rich and pedagogically sound--to invite and facilitate site visitors' engagement in ever-deeper levels of learning.
• Relevant to adult audiences of diverse backgrounds and learning objectives--from novice learners, who know little about Judaism, to experienced learners, who know a great deal but want to learn much more.
• Accurate, well written, and visually engaging.
• Representative of the wide range of trans-denominational perspectives within Judaism.
• Compatible with a broad range of user experiences--from self-guided browsing and learning, to site-assisted browsing and learning.