Source: The DigitalJLearning Network
The Jewish Education Project is excited to announce the launch of our free educational technology support service - Ask DJLN. Ask DJLN is on-demand blended learning and educational technology support for teachers, EdTech professionals, and school administrators who have questions about integrating technology in the classroom. By submitting a simple online form, tweeting at @DigitalJLearn, or emailing DJLN, you can receive on-demand support for all your questions related to how technology can best be used to enhance learning.
Some of the topics DJLN can help you with are:
- Choosing a blended learning model
- Finding the best resources for your students
- Integrating technology into the classroom
- Connecting with like-minded educators
- Selecting effective professional development
- Finding answers to general questions about integrating technology to support learning
Ask DJLN is available to educators at Jewish day schools, congregations, and other Jewish educational settings in North America. We are excited to be able to support educators in all subjects, from Judaic studies to math, science, language arts, social studies, and more.
To answer your questions fill out the form on the Ask DJLN web page.