Source: Hidden Sparks Fund
Join Hidden Sparks for the 2015-16 school year of Hidden Sparks Without Walls, an online audio conference accessible from home or school. Hidden Sparks without Walls offers distance-learning classes designed for educators and administrators serving Jewish day schools. Varied course topics are offered to deepen classroom teachers’ pedagogic knowledge and practice and enhance their understanding of learning, behavior and differentiated instruction.
Among the online webinars for this school year:
- Take Note: Note Taking Skills and Strategies - Zipora Schuck - Nov 17, 2015 @ 8:30 - 9:30 PM
- The Math/Brain Connection: Using Current Cognitive Research to Inform Instruction for
Struggling Math Learners - Hollis Dannaham - Jan 06, 2016 @ 8:30 - 9:30 PM
- Planning Judaic Studies Lessons for all Learners: How Understanding Neurodevelopment Helps you Reach all Students - Tamar Bauman - Feb 23, 2016 @ 8:30 - 9:30 PM
- How to Help Your Child or Student with Attention Struggles - Claire Wurtzel - Mar 15, 2016 @ 8:30 - 9:30 PM
- Dyslexia 101: Clarifying the Facts and Dispelling the Myths - Karen Kruger - Apr 05, 2016 @ 8:30 - 9:30 PM
- Being a Sensory Smart Teacher: Helping Students with Sensory Challenges - Chaye Lamm Warburg - May 18, 2016 @ 8:30 - 9:30 PM
- Giving Thanks – Cultivating Gratitude in Children and Teens - Dr. Rona Novick - Jun 01, 2016 @ 8:30 - 9:30 PM
You can also register for Hidden Sparks Without Walls/PARENT CONNECTION – a webinar series that offers parents a way to deepen their understanding of learning and behavior.
All Hidden Sparks Without Walls courses—for teachers and parents—are archived in the Hidden Sparks website and can be downloaded here and viewed free of charge.