Madrichim.org is an online educational resource center in 4 languages: English, French, Russian and Spanish., which serves a community of educators from over 50 countries around the world. It provides a comprehensive bank of innovative programs for informal education of children of all ages developed by a team of expert educators from different continents.
Each program that is developed has the following components:
- Clear and measurable objectives
- Guidance material for the teacher or coordinator
- Different activity formats for the participants.
- Activities for parents and children
- Concrete end-products reflecting tangible results of the learning process
The site also provides an area to organize, save, and share materials which are of interest to the user.