Soure: Hidden Sparks without Walls
Join Hidden Sparks for the Spring 2010 Semester of Hidden Sparks Without Walls, an online audio conference accessible from home or school. The Hidden Sparks Without Walls initiative is designed to strengthen an educator's knowledge and practice in working with diverse learners. The program offers free short-term distance classes for teachers, educators and administrators in Jewish day schools and yeshivot, to give them the tools to enhance the ways in which children learn and behave. It also enables teachers across similar or diverse disciplines to share ideas, curricula, and talk about their practice.
Among the online webinars for this semester:
- Is This Typical? Understanding Variations in Child Development – Dr. Rona Novick
- Core Classroom Practices in Judaic and General Studies that Reflect an Appreciation for All Kinds of Learners in the Classroom – Dr. Judah Weller
- Helping Students Discover How They Learn – Kelli Pollock
- Reading Comprehension Strategy Instruction: Enhancing Understanding of Text – Jane Gertler
- Cooperative Learning: A Way to Differentiate Your Instruction and Enhance Your Students’ Engagement – Dr. Harriet Lenk
Recordings of previous Hidden Sparks without Walls broadcasts are available on their website.