Source: High Holidays Programming Guide
The greatest window of opportunity to meet, teach, inspire and follow-up with the largest numbers of Jews during the year is over Rosh HaShanah and Yom Kippur. The NLE Resources High Holidays Experience Programming Guide, Prayer Companions & Resources provide the logistics and educational content for creating exciting, versatile and compelling Rosh Hashanah and Yom Kippur minyanim and alternatives to services.
This Guide features:
- Ideas and instructions to plan, advertise and run the High Holidays minyanim.
- Compelling classes and discussion groups for the beginners' minyan.
- Prayer Companions with inspiring insights and stories following the order of the tefillot.
- A wealth of educational resources including MP3 shiurim, class outlines, articles, and High Holidays booklets.
The NLE High Holidays Programming Guide, Prayer Companions & Resources consist of the following components:
- How to Run High Holidays Beginners' Services
- Complete Prayer Service Companions to Lead the Minyan
- Abridged Prayer Companions – Streamlined Version
- NLE Morasha Classes
- Discussion Sessions
- High Holidays Resources
- Supplemental Materials to Print Out