The forty-eight hours encompassing Yom Ha'zikaron and Yom Ha'aztmaut represent an intense and meaningful moment in Israel's culture. Through resources and ideas that explore remembrance, celebration, and the transition between the two, iCenter seeks to create deeper understanding of Israel and the Jewish people.
Among the resources provided by iCenter are:
- Songs that Mourn: Yom Ha’zikaron and the Mood of a Nation
- Ha'tikvah: An Expression of Jewish Past and Future
- Poster Tales for Yom Ha'atzmaut
- Red Flowers to Remember You By: Resources for Yom Ha'zikaron
- Who Wants to be a Zionist?
- The Train Stopped
See the entire annotated collection of resources at iCenter.