Source: Levinsky College of Education
The Innovation and Entrepreneurship in Education Program offered in English by the International School at Levinsky College of Education in Tel-Aviv is intended for students, leading educators, and academics who are keen to devote an entire semester to studying: advanced pedagogy, educational entrepreneurship, and digital technology in the service of education. The semester-length program combines high-quality academic studies, professional encounters with leading entrepreneurs and educators, interesting experiences in the city of Tel Aviv, tours of Israel, study trips, and cultural evenings.
- The paramount goal of the program is the acquisition of tools for developing an educational initiative that centers on a world-view of educational innovation in an educational institution and in the education system.
- Preparing and encouraging educators to engage in constant innovative thinking processes and to support initiatives in the education system in which they are partners;
- Increasing sensitivity to and social-environmental awareness of innovation in education;
- Developing critical thinking ability and independent learning as leaders of innovation in education;
- Educating for excellence in the various knowledge areas, and encouraging the maximization of the individual's potential;
- Educating for cultural openness, and becoming acquainted with the variety of cultures and identities in global society
Studies start Spring 2016 Semester (March 6th to May 31st).
Academic program: 10 weeks, 3 days a week in Tel-Aviv Campus
Includes: 80-Hour Hebrew ulpan, field study and tours throughout Israel.
For more information and registration see the course page.