Source: Jets Israel
JETS is seeking Ivrit teachers, located in Israel, with the following qualifications:
- bilingual, Hebrew and English
- experience with Diaspora students
- not afraid of EdTech, or, even better, experience with EdTech
- willingness to take the JETS 'NoTeacherLeftBehind' course in the fall or asynchronously, with our feedback
- excited to work on a blended Ivrit curriculum; some live teaching to English speaking countries, as well as preparing curriculum for 8 year olds and up.
- believes in authentic learning and experiences, and not rote learning
- familiarity with quality Israel multi-media (videos, games, commercials, etc), for younger learners
- willing to work at odd hours: late nights, early mornings
- IN ISRAEL
For part-time work.
Salary commensurate with age and experience.
Please submit resume and references here.