Source: The Teacher Training Fellowship
A new division of Yeshiva University's Azrieli Graduate School of Jewish Education and Supervision, the Institute for University-School Partnership, has launched a two‐year Teacher Training Fellowship which seeks to identify and recruit top college graduates to expose and train them in the field of Jewish Education through a two year training fellowship servicing Jewish day schools across North America.
Students admitted to the two-year fellowship will:
- Teach for two years at a participating Yeshiva Day School with a competitive salary and benefits.
- Attend the Azrieli Graduate School during the three summers of the fellowship on a full tuition scholarship.
- Meet with a mentor teacher at the school on a weekly basis.
- Participate in the Institute’s conferences on various topics relating to teacher development.
- Books and materials supporting Jewish educators will also be provided by the Institute as well as a $1,500 stipend for the fellows to use towards their professional development.