Nechama 21C is a 10 hour online, self-paced course designed specifically for teachers of Torah and Navi on all grade levels, and shared on an interactive e-learning platform. Course participants engage with video presentations, tutorials, selected articles, web-based resources, interactive tools, and shared media in order to:
- Learn, practice, and implement Nechama Leibowitz’s methodologies, including:
Cultivating Empathy by Creating Meaningful Connections to Biblical Characters and Values.
Promoting HOTS: The Surprising Key to Strengthening Basic Vocab and Grammar Skills.
Flipping Learning to Foster Student Inquiry.
Analyzing, Comparing, Evaluating, Defending.
Identifying Keywords to Unlock Hidden Meaning.
- Asking the Right Questions to Foster a Love of Learning.
2. Master user-friendly digital tools to implement Nechama’s methods.
3. Analyze examples of best practices.
4. Collaborate with colleagues in applying these methods and tools to your own curricula.
See a quick view of the course here.
Bonus: Gain access to the JETS Digital Toolbox, indexing a wide variety of EdTech tools with links to tutorials, “best practices”, and tips for effective implementation.
Click here for more information and registration.