These online professional development sessions (webinars) were offered in realtime to thousands of Jewish educators. Master teachers and academics presented on a variety of topics including Jewish text study, innovative programming, school policy, and classroom management. Here you can download the recorded presentations along with the accompanying slides for use at your convenience.
Among the recorded sessions:
• Teaching Mishna in Elementary School – Devora Steinmetz
• Methods of Teaching Jewish Prayer - Professor Steven M. Brown
• What Can We Learn about Leadership from Moses? – Rabbi Zvi Grumet
• Early Intervention: An Ounce of Prevention is Worth a Pound of Cure – Dr. Karen Gazith
• Israel at Sixty - Michael Dickson