Gleanings is the ejournal of the William Davidson Graduate School of Jewish Education of The Jewish Theological Seminary. This fourth issue of Gleanings focuses on social-emotional learning. Please join us in the conversation about this important issue.
This issue contains the following articles:
- The Challenges of Jewish Education in the Spiritual, Social, and Emotional Realms - Jeffrey S. Kress
- To Nurture Good Hearts - Carol K. Ingall
- Admire the Picture Frame and the Painting - Laurence Scheindlin
- A New Approach to the Three R's: Responsibility, Reciprocity, and Reflection - Judd Kruger Levingston
- The Intersections of Social-Emotional Learning (SEL) and Gender Issues in the Classroom - Shira D. Epstein
- Calling Birth, Calling Death, and Embracing Jewish Education - Mark S. Young