Gleanings is the ejournal of the William Davidson Graduate School of Jewish Education of The Jewish Theological Seminary. This sixth issue of Gleanings focuses on inclusion and special needs. Please join us in the conversation about this important issue.
This issue contains the following articles:
- Exploring Options and Opportunities - Abigail Uhrman
- Using Learning and Behavioral Profiles to Help Students and Campers - Howard Blas
- Let My People In: My Journey from Accidental Admissions Director to Purpose-Driven pecial Needs Activist - Laurie Katz Braun
- Change Takes Time - Elana Naftalin-Kelman
- From Camper to Professional: The Other Side of the Coin - Orlee Krass
- Resources and Tips for Educators - Laurie Katz Braun