Source: AVI CHAI Blog
This year, the DigitalJLearning Network (DJLN) sponsored 15 educators from 15 different institutions to attend the annual International Society for Technology in Education Conference (ISTE 2015), which took place from June 28-July 1 in Philadelphia. The premier educational technology conference, ISTE brought together thousands of educators from around the world to learn about this exciting area of growth in the world of education. Following the conference, DJLN has been featuring a variety of helpful resources and perspectives on their blog.
Here is a roundup of these engaging and informative posts:
- How to Take Blended Learning to the Next Level – Lisa Dadush
• Why Students Must Make Media – Yonah Kirschner
• My Top Ten Exhibitors at ISTE 2015 - Bryna Leider
• Getting Digitally Inspired at ISTE - Tamara Grunberger
• Brains, Breaks, and Balance - Tatyana Dvorkin
• Six Ways to Use GIFs in the Classroom - Yonah Kirschner
You can view a visual representation of the DJLN ISTE experience here.