Source: Paideia Project-Incubator
The Paideia Project-Incubator is a ten day interactive workshop where 30 Jewish culture activists from across Europe gather to develop projects for Jewish culture in Europe. The intensive program consists of Jewish textual studies, project-development workshops and personal tutoring. Paideia Project-Incubator seeks to enable activists who have acquired knowledge of Jewish content to develop and implement new initiatives.
The Incubator seeks to provide the following opportunities for the participants:
- Meeting like-minded colleagues from across Europe to create networking.
- Gaining professional knowledge of the project development process.
- Enriching knowledge of Jewish culture through textual study.
- Obtaining experienced individual tutoring about developing the project.
- Accessing several foundations and funding organizations, dedicated to the development of Jewish culture
- Receiving follow-up tutoring after the Incubator program
The Paideia Project-Incubator is a joint-program of Paideia, the European Institute for Jewish Studies is Sweden; The Pincus Fund; The European Jewish Fund (as part of the European Jewish Fund Leadership Program at Paideia); The Jewish Agency for Israel; and Pratt Foundation's Pradler NGO Empowerment Program.