Morim.org is an online educational resource center in 4 languages: English, French, Russian and Spanish, which serves a community of educators from over 50 countries around the world. It provides a comprehensive bank of innovative programs for schoolchildren of all ages developed by a team of expert educators from different continents.
Each program that is developed has the following components:
- Clear and measurable objectives
- Guidance material for the teacher or coordinator
- Different activity formats for the participants.
- Activities for parents and children
- Concrete end-products reflecting tangible results of the learning process
The site also provides an area to organize, save, and share materials which are of interest to the user.
An online consulting area, allows the user to inquire about or discuss educational topics with experts in the field.
Morim.org is sponsored and developed by The American Jewish Joint Distribution Committee (JDC) .