Nipagesh (Let’s Meet in Hebrew) is an Israeli startup that offers a safe social & educational network for schools. Nipagesh is expanding to Jewish day schools in North America and around the world, looking to connect Jewish kids & schools in one place to strength their connection with the State of Israel and its schools and students.
By using Nipagesh at schools:
- Students will use Hebrew & English to connect with each other and with their friends from Israel.
- Teachers will conduct collaborative learning with other Jewish schools in the US and Israel.
- Parents can be involved leading to a supportive and vibrant community at school.
- Students will enjoy a safe and secure place that prepares them for real life and educates them to take personal responsibility online.
Nipagesh supports and guides teachers through:
- Tech - Pedagogical Consultant
- Online Walkthrough & Guidance
- Intro Tasks & Real - time Support
- Social & Educational Activities Resource Bank
Read more about the Nipagesh Social Network for Jewish Day Schools here.
See a video demonstration of an online educational project on the Nipagesh Socil Network here.