The Lookstein Center Principals' Program is a year- long professional development program for day school administrators, commencing with a 10-day summer seminar in Israel including focus on content areas, related leadership skills and the development of an action research plan for implementation in school.
The Principals' Program, which is now entering its tenth year, includes the following:
- Preparatory learning activities
- A 10-day summer seminar in Israel including focus on content areas, related leadership skills and the development of an action research plan for implementation in school
- Expert guidance from a Lookstein mentor in implementing the action research plan during the school year
- Involvement in an ongoing web-based discussion group
- A mid-winter follow-up seminar in North America
- A professional development journey as part of a strong, committed group of Jewish educational leaders, with whom long lasting collegial bonds are formed.
- The Summer Seminar
July 7-17, 2008
Ramat Gan & Jerusalem, Israel
- The Mid-Winter Seminar
Projected date: February 22-24, 2009
Registration is limited to 20 participants.