Source: The Wexner Foundation
The Wexner Foundation recently piloted the Wexner Field Fellows Program in partnership with the Jim Joseph Foundation to provide opportunities for professional growth to promising Jewish professionals who plan to continue to pursue a career as a professional leader in the North American Jewish community. The Wexner Field Fellowship has now expanded into its own initiative to provide professional development and leadership learning for up to 15 emerging leaders each year. The Wexner Field Fellowship is a special opportunity for Jewish professional leaders to grow, deepen their leadership skills and develop a rich network of colleagues to support their career. The pre-application for the Wexner Field Fellowship is now open.
The Wexner Field Fellowship is a special opportunity for Jewish professional leaders to grow, deepen their leadership skills and develop a rich network of colleagues to support their career. Through this three-year intensive professional development program Field Fellows will:
- Become part of a cohort of lifelong professional learners
- Learn with amazing leadership teachers and Jewish educators
- Receive one-on-one professional coaching and Jewish learning, along with access to reimbursable funds toward Foundation-approved personally customized professional
- Become part of The Wexner Foundation’s network of professional and volunteer leaders in the North American Jewish Community and in Israel
- Develop a nuanced appreciation for the diversity of the North American Jewish community
Read more here.