Source: MOFET JTEC Newsletter
MOFET JTEC recently published a pre – Purim newsletter featuring their offerings of opportunities for Jewish educators to learn and further their professional skills in many different ways. Online real-time webinars and recordings, semesterial courses in the the Online Academy for Jewish Studies and Seminars for Community Leaders and Educators in Israel are all offered by the MOFET JTEC team.
Webinars (online encounters)
Participation in the webinars is free of charge.
Wednesday, February 17, 2010: "Teaching Mishnah – Problems and Creative Solutions". The webinar will be conducted by Rabbi Dr. Avraham Walfish, who teaches at the Yaakov Herzog College in Alon Shvut, at Bar-Ilan University, and at the Hesder Yeshiva in Tekoah.
To sign up, click here
Wednesday, April 14, 2010: "Prayer as a Challenge". The webinar will be conducted by Dr. Shmuel Wygoda, former Dean of the Yaakov Herzog College, who is currently Chair of the Department of Jewish Philosophy at the College and a lecturer in Philosophy at Bar Ilan University.
To sign up, click here.
Those of you who missed our previous webinars, or would like to hear them once again, are invited to enter the various recordings and presentations:
- Goodness of Good Education: A Philosophical and Normative Perspective
- Social Media and Knowledge Transfer in Educational Settings
- Media Applications in Teaching Hebrew
Our winter semester, beginning February 15, 2010, offers courses in the following programs:
- Didactics of Teaching Hebrew as a Foreign Language
- Didactics of Teaching the Holocaust
- Didactics of Teaching Talmudic Literature and Oral Law
- Didactics of Teaching the Cycle of the Jewish Year
In order to join the circle of learners in the Online Academy, please complete this Form.
Seminars for Community Leaders and Educators