Source: Hidden Sparks Without Walls
Join Hidden Sparks for the 2013-14 school year of Hidden Sparks Without Walls, an online audio conference accessible from home or school. Hidden Sparks Without Walls offers distance-learning classes designed for educators and administrators serving Jewish day schools. Varied course topics are offered to deepen classroom teachers’ pedagogic knowledge and practice and enhance their understanding of learning, behavior and differentiated instruction.
Among the online webinars for this school year:
- Creating Socially Healthy and Welcoming Classrooms – The Best Bully-Buster! - Dr. Rona Novick - November 5, 2013, 8:00-9:00pm
- Children and Screen Time: A Practical Guide to Media Use with Young Children - Part 1 of 3 – for young children - Jeannie Crowley - December 11, 2013, 8:00-9:00pm
- Passive v. Active Screen Time - Part 2 of 3 – for elementary school age - Jeannie Crowley - January 7, 2014, 8:00-9:00pm
- Promoting Social Skills and Social Growth - Dr. Rona Novick - February 4, 2014, 8:00-9:00pm
- It’s Never Too Late to Clean Up Your Act! - Zipora Schuck - February 12, 2014, 8:00-9:00pm
- What’s Behind Children’s Challenging Behavior and What Can We Do to Help? - Claire Wurtzel - March 5, 2014, 8:00-9:00pm
- Screen Time and Bullying - Part 3 of 3 – for middle and high school age - Jeannie Crowley - March 26, 2014, 8:00-9:00pm
You can also register for Hidden Sparks Without Walls/PARENT CONNECTION – a webinar series that offers parents a way to deepen their understanding of learning and behavior.