Source: Israel Seminars
Israel Seminars, premier provider of Israel programming, presents innovative, participatory discussion programs about the hottest topics on Israel's agenda for your audiences in North America, by Jeremy Meisels. The upcoming Israel Seminars can be booked in the US between December 4 – 14, 2014. Israel Seminars creates an open forum to genuinely reflect and discuss Israeli current affairs from diverse points of view. All the programs are participatory, with audiences actively involved, they are not just lectures. Israel Seminars is an independent educational organization, has no political agenda and is not funded by any political or government organization.
The newest Israel Seminars program is "Gaza Gameplan".
The Gaza Gameplan discussion program is presented by Jeremy Meisels, a resident of Kibbutz Alumim – a Gaza border community. We will take a step back to reflect on IDF Operation Protective Edge in Gaza in the summer of 2014, learn about the context and background to this recent round of violence and take the opportunity for a thoughtful conversation in a relaxed, comfortable atmosphere.
During the session we will:
- Share some of my thoughts and first hand personal experiences from the Gaza border.
- Discuss some of the dilemmas faced by residents with active audience participation.
- Talk about the way the war was portrayed and perceived in Israel and in the world.
- Suggest five essential points for understanding the context of the Gaza conflict and Operation Protective Edge.
The program is very interactive and will provide opportunities to ask your questions and express your opinions.
Additional seminar programs are:
- Israel's Settlements: Building Blocks?
- Israel Seminars Musical History Tour
- Israel's Historic Dilemmas
- Graphic Zionism
- Additional Israel Insights
For more information and booking, see Israel Seminars Online.