Source: Hidden Sparks Fund
Join Hidden Sparks for the 2014-15 school year of Hidden Sparks Without Walls, an online audio conference accessible from home or school. Hidden Sparks Without Walls offers distance-learning classes designed for educators and administrators serving Jewish day schools. Varied course topics are offered to deepen classroom teachers’ pedagogic knowledge and practice and enhance their understanding of learning, behavior and differentiated instruction.
Among the online webinars for this school year:
- Sticks and Stones: Battling Bullying – Dr. Rona Novick - November 12, 2014, 8 p.m. - 9 p.m. ET
- Getting Leor on the Guest List: Boosting Social Success for Your Students - Mindy Rosenthal - November 19, 2014, 8:00 - 9:00 pm ET
- All Over the Place to Keeping the Pace: Understanding Executive Function at Home and in School - Mindy Rosenthal - January 7, 2015, 8:00pm - 9:00pm ET
- Are You Thinking What I Think You’re Thinking? Nurturing Social Thinking In Children - Michelle Garcia Winner - February 17, 2015, 8:00 - 9:00 pm ET
- The Art of Teaching Rashi to the Struggling Student: Demands and Strategies - Sara Chaya Farbstein - February 24, 2015, 8:00 - 9:00 pm ET
- She Said What? - Zipora Schuck - April 29, 2015, 8:00 - 9:00 pm ET
- What, Me Worry? Understanding and Managing Anxiety in Our Children - Dr. Rona Novick - May 13, 2015, 8:00 - 9:00 pm ET
You can also register for Hidden Sparks Without Walls/PARENT CONNECTION – a webinar series that offers parents a way to deepen their understanding of learning and behavior.
All Hidden Sparks Without Walls courses—for teachers and parents—are archived in the Hidden Sparks website and can be downloaded here and viewed free of charge.