Source: Jewish Zionist Education – JAFI
The JAFI - Jewish Zionist Education content-rich website serves a diverse, worldwide audience - from senior professional educators to individuals seeking basic information - in five languages (Hebrew, English, French, Russian and Spanish).
The Compelling Content site is made up of five main areas:
- Jewish Peoplehood - Including Contemporary Jewish demography, Jewish communities and Israel, antisemitism and aliyah.
- Israel and Zionism – Including maps and geography of Israel. Zionist history and biographies and an up to date Israel current issues bulletin board.
- Jewish Life and Holidays – Jewish sources, life cycle and Jewish values.
- Jewish History - Timelines, historical events , biographies and galleries.
- Hadracha (Group Leadership Skills).
In addition to rich materials, the website contains many suggestions for learning and experiential activities.
The Jewish Zionist Education Department runs an online international help desk which provides responses to queries dealing with:
- Series' and issues presented on the website;
- Resources for the formal and informal Israel and Jewish Studies' curriculum;Where to find educational resources on the Jewish Agency website and reputable websites worldwide - including tailored collections of links for Jewish and Israel-related Internet resources;
- Where to find educational resources on the Jewish Agency website and reputable websites worldwide - including tailored collections of links for Jewish and Israel-related Internet resources;Hadracha (Group Leadership Skills).
- Copyright issues related to Jewish Agency web pages;
- Hasbara and Israel Advocacy resources.