At this conference a diverse group of educators, academics, and Jewish professionals will ask the following questions:
1. What does Jewish emerging adulthood look like in North America?
2. How can Jewish emerging adults be engaged in the study of Torah that speaks to them personally?
3. How does this approach resemble and differ from other more familiar forms of Jewish education?
4. Who is doing this kind of education in the field today? What does their practice look like and how can we learn from their experience?
• Keynote Speaker – Dr. Sharon Daloz Parks - a Senior Fellow at the Whidbey Institute. She has held faculty and senior research positions at Harvard Divinity School, Harvard Business School, the Kennedy School of Government, and Weston School of Theology.
• Opportunities to model and observe “Third Space” teaching
• Discussion with practitioners and thought leaders working in this area