Source: Prizmah: Center for Jewish Day Schools
The 2017 Prizmah Jewish Day School Conference is a three-day (February 5-7, 2017), innovative learning experience designed for head of school and principals, Jewish studies leaders, education and student program administrators, board members and other lay leaders, community partners and federation leaders, business officers, admission and development professionals to be held at the Chicago Marriott Downtown Magnificent Mile. We encourage all those interested in being inspired, challenged, informed about the day school field to attend. This year’s theme is “The Power of Story.” Drawing approximately 1,000 attendees from across North America, the conference will explore how to craft, tell, listen, and respond to the powerful stories that emerge from our work to deepen our schools’ impact and strengthen the Jewish day school field.
The sessions are currently in design and will address general interest topics and more specialized issues that speak to the needs of various types of schools, communities, roles, and situations. In addition to sessions, participants can also expect:
- Conference-wide shared experiences
- Network opportunities
- A dedicated beit midrash/House of Study for Jewish text
- Excursions to local Chicago highlights
- Breakout sessions that include: panel discussions, hands-on activities, lectures, and small group projects
- Interactive Playground
- Out of the ordinary programming that will be brand new to this year's conference!
Get more information here.